TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By reserving a session from JJ Snyder Photography, the client agrees to the following:
* Client agrees to pay $400 for services. A $200 deposit will be paid at the time of booking a reservation, and the final $200 will be paid at the conclusion of the photography session.
* Client agrees that underwater photography carries additional risks not associated with dry photography. Client agrees that all members of the client’s party are able to swim, and indemnifies JJ Snyder, JJ Snyder Photography and all employees of JJ Snyder Photography from damages with the exception of gross negligence by the photographer or his associates.
* It is understood that JJ Snyder is the exclusive official photographer retained to perform the photographic services requested on this Contract.
* PRODUCT- Session will be 90 minutes, which consists of the time needed to rehearse and practice modelling underwater, time in the shallow end of the pool with no backdrop, and time in the deep end of the pool with a backdrop. Any deviations from this process need to be communicated to JJ Snyder prior to the shoot.
* JJ Snyder will deliver 2 sets of 5 edited digital files. Set 1 will be optimized for social media. Set 2 will be at full resolution for printing. Composite shots will be agreed upon separately and will require an additional fee. Client understands that underwater photography is an inexact art- color, sharpness and composition are significantly different than in a dry studio. Client has reviewed the gallery and is satisfied with the type of photography JJ Snyder produces.
* CANCELLATIONS (JJ Snyder) If JJ Snyder has to cancel the shoot for any reason (military service, illness, inclement weather, etc.) the client will be offered a full refund for any deposit paid. The client may reschedule the shoot, and JJ Snyder will maintain a calendar of reserved reschedule days for this purpose. If the client elects to reschedule, JJ Snyder will retain the deposit. Shoots will be conducted as scheduled during rain, unless wind or lighting would make it unsafe to do so.
* CANCELLATIONS (Client) If the client cancels for any reason, JJ Snyder will retain any deposits paid. Client may reschedule during one of the reschedule periods.
* JJ Snyder reserves the right to use images created under this contract for advertising JJ Snyder Photography across various mediums including but not limited to print media, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. JJ Snyder will not sell any images to third parties without written consent of the client. Client may request that all images remain private, and JJ Snyder will honor this request. Photos from boudoir style or nude shoots will be assumed to remain private. The Client signing this contract warrants that he or she has actual authority to agree to the use of the likeness of all persons included in the portrait in this manner and shall indemnify and defend JJ Snyder Photography in the event of litigation arising out of such use.
* The charges in this Contract are based on the Studio’s/Photographer’s Standard Price List. This price list is adjusted periodically and future orders shall be charged at the prices in effect at the time when the order is placed.
* NOTICE OF COPYRIGHT: JJ Snyder Photography grants the client a limited copyright for all photos. Client may print photos or share digital photos across any media. Client may not sell photos produced by JJ Snyder Photography. Client may not alter any photos (except for cropping and 1 applied social media filter) without consent from JJ Snyder Photography.
* This Contract incorporates the entire understanding of the parties and is governed by the laws of Tucson, Arizona. Contract will be agreed to during the reservation checkout. Any modifications of this Contract must be in writing and signed by both parties.